[PD] Fwd: portuguese pdpedia template

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 17 01:45:55 CEST 2007

> Ok, the import is running now, congrats you have a Portuguese pdpedia
> with about 2000 object templates!

great, I'll put googleadds on it and start earning something... or maybe
not.

> http://wiki.puredata.info/pt/boids2d
>
> The import should be done in a hour...

seems to be working. I would suggest that as a default link redirections
are made from abbreviations. for example, /.../.../f should go
automatically to /.../.../float in all languages

I would also like if someone in the english version (the "official" one)
would put one day to finish at least one object as good as possible, to
serve as reference for others (including putting an image, etc.). in my
experience, opening the doors and unleashing the users without a kind of
direction to follow will sooner or later lead to waste of time/energy and
disenchantement from the involved working persons.