[PD] advise on making mjpeg, pdp and libquicktime happy

danja vasiliev binary.koala at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 03:41:33 CEST 2007

i compiled libquicktime myself just to make sure the issue is not in the
.deb version of it, however there was no change. now i'm back to
everything from ubuntu repos but result is just the same...
i was using
http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/latest/Pd-0.40.3-extended-20071016-ubuntu-feisty-i386.deb

just reinstalled with
http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/2007-10-16/Pd-0.39.3-extended-ubuntu-feisty-i386.deb

and get the same
pdp_qt: WARNING: unsupported video codec

three feisty boxes i have around having same symptoms. i will try clean
ubuntu install just to eliminate any other noise...

thanks,
danja

--
    _|_       danja vasiliev