[PD] Command to Close Serveral Abstraction

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Oct 17 09:07:38 CEST 2007

gilberto bernardes wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I would like to have a procedure in a patch that I'm not figuring out
> how to do it. I want to close several abstraction when I close one of
> them. I was trying to find an object similar to 'openpatch' or even a

what is this object [openpatch]? is it really just a wrapper around the
";pd open .." message?

> mesage such as'; pd open ...' but to close. Does someone knows if and
> how its possible to do it?

send a [menuclose 1( message to the patch's canvas.

e.g.
[; pd open mypatch.pd .(

and to close this patch:
[; pd-mypatch.pd menuclose 1(

(if you omit the "1" or set it to "0", you will get the "do you really
want to close" message, which is probably not what you want)

fmg.asdr
IOhannes