[PD] translations for pdpedia templates (French)

Olivier Heinry olivier.heinry at manga-burgah.net
Wed Oct 17 11:13:28 CEST 2007

Hi Hans,

Apparently a consensus has been reached for the following on this side
of the Atlantic. Maybe we should wait until they wake up overseas ;-)

++
O.

====

# wikipedia terms
$stub = "Ébauche";
$template = "Modèle";
$category = "Catégorie";
$infobox = "Boîte d'info";

# pdpedia terms
$objectclass = "Classe d'objets";

# page headers
$inlets = "Entrées";
$outlets = "Sorties";
$arguments = "Arguments";
$messages = "Messages";

# infobox
$name = "Nom";
$description = "Description";
$abbreviation = "Abréviation";
$library = "Bibliothèque";
$author = "Auteur";
$developer = "Développeur";
$releaseVersion = "Version";
$releaseDate = "Date";
$dependencies = "Dépendances";
$license = "Licence";
$website = "Site Web";
$programmingLanguage = "Langage de programmation";
$platform = "Plate-forme";
$operatingSystem = "Système d'exploitation";
$language = "Langue";
$dataType = "Type de données";
$distributions = "Distributions";

$status = "État";
$example image = "Image d'exemple";
$caption = "Légende";
$language = "Langue";
$helppatch name = "Nom du patch d'aide";
$cpu use index = "Utilisation du processeur";