[PD] Command to Close Serveral Abstraction

Enrique Erne pd at mild.ch
Wed Oct 17 12:46:33 CEST 2007

On Mer Oct 17  3:43 , "gilberto bernardes"  sent:

>Dear all,
>
>I would like to have a procedure in a patch that I'm not figuring out how to do
it. I want to close several abstraction when I close one of them. I was trying to
find an object similar to 'openpatch' or even a mesage such as'; pd open ...' but
to close. Does someone knows if and how its possible to do it?

>Best,
>Gilberto BernardesTransfira JÁ a última versão do Windows Live Messenger! Clique
aqui!

hi Gilberto

if you are talking about abstractions check out the add_n_remove_abstractions.pd
attached