[PD] please test Pd-extended on debian-powerpc

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Wed Oct 17 17:37:04 CEST 2007

Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :

> Hey,
>
> Could you try today's build and report back?
>
> http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/2007-10-17/
>
> .hc

Hi HC,
  you're quite fast for building!
I'd like to make the test on win32 but there is only an installer
executable so for testing a single external, the whole package has to be
installed ,previous package needs to be uninstalled before otherwise we
have to click thousand times on a dialogbox "yes overwrite", because
there is no "Yes For All" button, also the option of uninstalling
precedent version doesn't seem to appear during the install process. I
think it's a little bit awkward to have to re-install everything for a
single dll, but maybe there is good reason for that I've no clue about?

  So, could you provide an archive file with all binaries inside, then
it would be possible to pick only the dll we wanna test.
  Or maybe it's posible with INNO installer to let the user having
choices, like uninstalling previous version, or having choice of the
desired stuff to install through checkboxes or something like that.

  Anyway, thank you for all the gargantuan work!