[PD] sound annotation

Luiz Naveda lab.naveda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 18:11:16 CEST 2007

Yes, it is possible with pd...

But I think this would be useful if you need something like a list of
words to work with the labels in realtime or any other especial
application.

There are good pieces of software to do this task for analysis. The
most famous is Praat - http://www.fon.hum.uva.nl/praat/

On 10/17/07, pueblo at mail.ljudmila.org <pueblo at mail.ljudmila.org> wrote:
> hello list,
>
> I am looking for a way to annotate sound, so to associate text information
> to sound files. Would it be a way in pd to do it?
>
> I would need to create time stamps in a sound file and associate keywords
> and notes to these nodes. I have searched the archives looking for this
> but perhaps has been called differently. I hope somebody can give me some
> clues where to find out more about this.
>
> thanks in advance,
>
> Alejandra

Luiz Naveda
_________________________________