[PD] Pd-extended final release candidate - please test!

Alexandre Castonguay acastonguay at artengine.ca
Wed Oct 17 18:29:30 CEST 2007

Hiya,

It can load the web pages now but it 'locks up' pd while the browser window is
open.  I think you need to background it with '&' at the end of the command
to launch the browser?

Here's the log :

   while executing
"exec sh -c [format "%s %s" $browser $filename]"
    (procedure "menu_openhtml" line 9)
    invoked from within

Thanks for you work!

Alexandre