[PD] pd to webpage

tim info at timvets.net
Wed Oct 17 19:11:36 CEST 2007

Hello,

I did something similar with the ncftpput command to [shell].
It may be very un-standard indeed but it worked for me and is quite simple.
The example patch generates a textfile  in your home directory with some
random data and sends it over ftp.
Then refresh the page in your browser to see the updates...
see http://www.timvets.net/software/pd_ncftpput_example.pd

Tim