[PD] midipidi (attn: thomas grill)

sven ml.sven at subscience.de
Thu Oct 18 01:34:11 CEST 2007

ah dammit. it needs a certain beta build of pyext that
thomas grill mailed me once.
even the one here http://grrrr.org/ext/beta/pd/win/py.dll doesn't work
even though it should (same version as i have it says).
i've added the binary i use to http://puredata.info/Members/sven/midipidi
please try that one.
i will try to make it work with the official one in the next days.

thomas,
can you tell from the binary what you've mailed me back then?
it seems to have threading issues fixed that are still present in the
"official" beta here http://grrrr.org/ext/beta/pd/win/py.dll