[PD] webring name and url (!) changed to pd_ring

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Fri Oct 19 06:03:20 CEST 2007

He could just ignore them, which is the correct course of action.
But while it's fine to discuss this and call it for what it is, we
should support Kluppe if it is his decision to sidestep the stress
by modifying the links. Otherwise we are complicit in helping them
inflict damage, which is their intention, by destroying webrings
and leaving them full of broken links.

> so: i changed the name and url of pd webring to pd_ring.
> please change the code of pd webring on your websites to point to
> http://pd.klingt.org/pd_ring/ instead.

"changed", past tense. It's done so lets be realistic and use this
as an opportunity to turn a minus into a plus and rebuild the new
pd-ring with avengence. It's a very valuable utility to link together
our collective web presence. It takes a few seconds to modify the
URL or add it if you don't already have one, so let's make this
as easy on Kluppe as possible in thanks for providing the central node
and haing to put up with this abuse.

--
Use the source