[PD] pdpedia classifications

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 19 13:51:39 CEST 2007

Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :
> I read it as something that used to work but not longer does with
> newer version. That would either be deprecated or abandoned.

That was my thinking, sorry for the approximate usage of "deprecated".
This should be very useful to know until wich version an external is
kwown to work and to have a simple classification like:
- working with last pd vanilla
- working with last pd extended
- others
I think that nobody really minds installing a newer version if you know
the external you're looking for is working with it, but it's annoying
when you have to use older ones.
After is the question of the OS but it's an important step to know it's
working with your version.
We can also think of a "tag" if it's possible in wikis.

Greetings,

Nicolas
--
Nicolas Montgermont