[PD] Pd-extended final release candidate - please test!

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Fri Oct 19 16:21:04 CEST 2007

On Sat, 2007-10-13 at 17:03 -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> Please test this build lots!  If no one finds anything that needs
> fixing, I am going to release this exact version:
>
> http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/2007-10-13/
>
> There are some known bugs, but they are big and will have to wait for
> the next release.  Other than that, let's make sure there are no
> other outstanding issues.

One minor point: I don't know if this goes for other helpfiles, but
clicking the all_about_hid bang/button in the hid help results in a 'No
such file or directory' error. The abstraction is looking in extra/pddp,
when the file all_about_hid.pd is actually in doc/5.reference.

Ubuntu feisty install from .deb

Jamie

--
www.postlude.co.uk