[PD] PD-extended and externals

Josh ua phredthephish at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 18:51:16 CEST 2007

First, hello everyone. This is my first post. I've been reading for a
while, and I'm excited to finally contribute (in some small way.)

I'm not sure exactly what is going on, but it has been going on
consistently and annoyingly for a long time now. I'll describe: If I
understand correctly all the help files and so forth should work right
out of the box. That is, when I open, say, 32.gui_objects.pd, all the
gui objects should appear. Well, they don't. And the list of libraries
that should load on startup... none of them load either, unless I use
[import]. I deleted my .pdrc, I followed all the instructions, but I
still can't set up pd-extended so that when I open it and type [>~] it
will just work.

Please, if you know what's going on, give me a hand.

Thanks for you time,
Josh