[PD] Getting system time from an object

Batuhan Bozkurt batuhan at batuhanbozkurt.com
Fri Oct 19 20:07:44 CEST 2007

Thanks Martin, I do know about pdpedia.

What I was asking was an offline and single (big) page of digital
document which had names of most of the objects and their descriptions
in short sentences near them, probably a single line for a single object
that you can skim through, something you will see just like when you
right click on an empty canvas and select "help". Try clicking that and
it will  amaze you.

Thanks anyways.
Batuhan