[PD] Audio drops when I refresh many text in scrolline by externalMIDIcontrol.

Kuba Szczypek qqqq268 at wp.pl
Fri Oct 19 21:29:01 CEST 2007

Phil - thank you for suggestion that it can be MIDI interface - I will
check on another.

Andy - are you operating Ardour by mouse or by Hardware MIDI controller?
       Personally I looking for control by MIDI not by mouse and
       keyboard.
       But the rest of your "possible solutions" give me inspiration.
       I will analize, and try your suggestions.
So thank you - I will be in contact.

Kuba

Paul Oakenfold - najdroższy DJ świata
już 7 grudnia wystąpi w Hali Stulecia we Wrocławiu.
Zobacz więcej:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fcorto.www.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fgaleria.html&sid=61