[PD] Audio drops when I refresh many text in scrolline by externalMIDI control.

Phil Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Sat Oct 20 01:15:42 CEST 2007

Roman, you are almost certainly correct.   Thank you for your excellent
summary of PD dropouts and how to avoid them, and for clarifying my
less-than-accurate description of one cause of them.

I think your post (the one previous to this one, the "dropout summary")
should be in PDPedia under "audio dropouts."

Phil Stone
pkstonemusic.com