[PD] Spectrum graphing amplitude problem

Jason Plumb jason at noisybox.net
Sun Oct 21 07:06:53 CEST 2007

Hi.

I'm building a super simple but reconfigurable GOP spectrum graphing
abstraction, but got some weird behavior early on.  Please see my example:

http://noisybox.net/computers/pd/questions/freq_graph_work3.pd

The magnitude computation and dividing by the block size I got from one
of the help examples.  It's almost doing the right thing -- if you drag
the slider around the single frequency peak moves around.  The problem
is that the peak amplitude, as graphed, changes based on the frequency.
  It even seems to be periodic WRT frequency, which makes me think
there's a kooky phase issue...

Any ideas?

Thanks,

-jason