[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-0.39.3-extended released!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Oct 22 05:47:18 CEST 2007

On Oct 21, 2007, at 6:47 PM, marius schebella wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>   * PDP/PiDiP work out-of-box on Mac OS X
>
> live input should be renamed from pdp_v4l to pdp_ieee1394

I couldn't resist.  I made this change in all the help patches and
example patches, and reuploaded the release.  So if you are on the
Mac and your pdp/pidip patches have pdp_v4l in them, download again.

:D

.hc

>>   * Gem has working shader support
>
> which is almost not documented, but cyrille, chris already did some
> documentation, and I am trying to write some tutorials, too.
>
> marius.

----

"It is convenient to imagine a power beyond us because that means we
don't have to examine our own lives.", from "The Idols of
Environmentalism", by Curtis White