[PD] metastudio released

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 24 13:00:38 CEST 2007

Hi hard-off,

> i tried loading a demo song, still just getting very clicky sounds,
> but i will give it more of a go to find its sweet spots.  the rhythms
> are cool.

I'm interested to know if the patches are loading OK on OSX (you're running a Mac Book right?). When you load the demo song, the [patches\ number box on the BIG drum synth should read something like 128 or 120 (but not 0). If not, try loading from the drum synth load button - patches are in the /meta-studio/pat folder and the file is something like sinoiseclickr_demo.txt.

> holey dooley! you want to try that out on a 13" monitor!  looks like
> there's heaps of good stuff in there though.
I have become aloof about my 17" screen, evidently!
Ed