[PD] latest gem version for windows

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 22:33:14 CEST 2007

hey,

it seems the latest gem version for windows is from 09/2006 (found on
gem.iem.at/release and also included in pd-extended)?
I tried some of my shader programs and gem crashed. the mac version is
from july 2007 and works (although that version has some other issues
(wrong colors...) and atm I cannot test the latest autobuilds).

I think some changes were made since 2006, so it would be nice to see a
newer windows version. Are there newer gem binaries for windows?

marius.