[PD] still dmg error with pd-extended

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 03:10:35 CEST 2007

Roman Haefeli wrote:
>> http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/2007-10-24/Pd-0.39.3-extended-macosx104-i386.dmg
>
> 06f53fc551f28aa084815b63449692fc

here is what I get
3fbcda46e455a8c64b951685b06b3e59
I really think the problem is on the server side.

> btw: why do you download 0.39-extended from autobuild, when it was
> officially released just a few days ago? does it contain changes
> already?

I was hoping for some changes in Gem. I still have problems loading
images, because I get wrong colors when I use them as alpha maps.
there is an old version that does the colors correct, but therefor no
multitextures in glsl_program. I would like to use both features at the
same time.
At least now I now that the release of 39.3 did not fix this problem :(

marius.