[PD] still dmg error with pd-extended

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 03:53:51 CEST 2007

hmmm, I have no idea, what the problem could be. I just would like to
solve it, because it keeps me from working. I know 2 other people who
have (or had) the same problem.
did you delete the file from your cache before re-downloading? did you
try it from different computers? sorry, I don't want to bother you with
that problem too much.
it is not the browser, because I tried several browsers. maybe it is
some os x issue, but I also had the problem when I downloaded to the
windows machine and transfered it to osx. (btw. the checksum did not
change when copying from windows to mac...)
It also makes no difference if I download from wifi or over cable.
It can be the network connection, although I also had the problem when I
was on another net.
actually I have no idea...
marius.