[PD] Can you help me with this patch?

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 04:23:43 CEST 2007

what you do in your patch, is trigger pdp_qt~ with a zero before the
object has finished it's output.
what you should do, to get the loop working is to add a [delay] before
frame 0 is triggered. I don't know if it should be a [delay 0] or a
[delay 40]. the delay could be related to the framerate and maybe the
last frame needs 1/25 s to play before the movie can be looped. just try
and see if this works better.
marius.