[PD] Ableton Live control with Pure Data ¿ReWire?

Enrique Tomas warholiano at yahoo.es
Fri Oct 26 14:53:16 CEST 2007

Hi amigos
I have a question. I would like to control an Ableton Live version 6 session using my Arduino based interface (under Windows ) . My project is controlling Live with an Arduino.

Because Ableton Live doesn't have OSC...(and liveapi.org is down) I think that the only way to do that is ReWire.
I have tried to configure Pd in Ableton Live ReWire settings but I can't see Pd as an available input. ReWire is configured because I can see other software as Cubase, Reason, etc.

Does anyone have an idea about how to do this? Is there any other option?

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!