[PD] [PD-ot] central collection/archive of patches and abstractions

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Oct 26 18:09:45 CEST 2007

I don't think this is at all off-topic, by the way.  I think you
should post this on the main list.

I think this is a good idea.  It would be good to have a repository
that is really easy to contribute too.  I think this could happen on
puredata.info.

I think a really cool grand plan would be to make an apt-get/Eclipse
updates system where people can publish their own libs as
repositories, then people can manage the packages from Pd.  Seeing
what you guys have done with netpd, I think it would be possible to
implement this in Pd.  If there are things missing, I'll implement
them! :D

.hc