[PD] Pdpedia Español?

Vircy Parker eloggro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 20:00:49 CEST 2007

excuse me, I'm extremely interested but extremely busy, I hope to have free
time in next days.

About test templates, all is ok. Only two things, after to see the result:

- "Clase del objeto" , sound well for spanish in the list?

-I dont like Esbozo (->"template"), perhaps sound well in  portugues, but
in common castillian we use "plantilla". Example in wikipedia:

thanks hc.