[PD] Pdpedia Español?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Oct 27 02:16:26 CEST 2007

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007, Jaime Oliver wrote:

> Well, 'clase del objeto' doesn't sound all that well, but i don't
> think any translation will sound right,

My mexican roommate Iveth says it's "clase de objeto", no L.

The latter parallels French "classe d'objet(s)" and not "classe de
l'objet", which sounds more like the class of a particular object that
would have to have been specified before hand, else it makes people think
"which object they're talking about?"