[PD] about sexy-ism

pueblo at mail.ljudmila.org pueblo at mail.ljudmila.org
Sat Oct 27 07:21:13 CEST 2007

actually I still smile looking at your pd sexy poetry and although perhaps
is too much for 12 year old children I don't see real violence in your
post. In fact I appreciate your provoking attitude and wonder where this
pd related creations may have a place. Is there really an OT pd list? how
boring all OT pd topics put together anyway. What about a pd poetry list?I
might sound contradictory and anyway respect the will of many ppl here to
keep this list out of sexy content, but I think that part of some cultural
changes might have to deal with learning to integrate sex into all
dimensions. cheap or not cheap poetry I'm still smiling
:)))
alejandra