[PD] patch for dollar sign fix in pd-extended?

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 12:49:53 CET 2007

I was wondering if there is a way to get Miller's fixes for the dollar sign
variables into the pd-extended build.  I have some patches that use sends
like "$1.$2-volume", which works fine in pd v.40, but not in .39.

I'd like to keep using pd-extended, Hans has done an excellent job with all
the extra externals and making it look nice.

Alternatively, I could try to add the extra features I like within
pd-extended to Miller's pd.  I have done this with the [libdir] object,
which seems to be working, but the fonts are still ugly.  Is there an easy
way to get pd-extended fonts into the miller-pd?

regards,
rich