[PD] patch for dollar sign fix in pd-extended?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Oct 29 15:28:42 CET 2007

It's just a matter of taking IOhannes' patch (I believe Miller used
that) and making it work in Pd-extended, then checking it into
packages/patches in CVS.   All of the patches there are applied to
the Pd-extended builds.

.hc

On Oct 29, 2007, at 7:49 AM, Rich E wrote:

> I was wondering if there is a way to get Miller's fixes for the
> dollar sign variables into the pd-extended build.  I have some
> patches that use sends like "$1.$2-volume", which works fine in pd
> v.40, but not in .39.
>
> I'd like to keep using pd-extended, Hans has done an excellent job
> with all the extra externals and making it look nice.
>
> Alternatively, I could try to add the extra features I like within
> pd-extended to Miller's pd.  I have done this with the [libdir]
> object, which seems to be working, but the fonts are still ugly.
> Is there an easy way to get pd-extended fonts into the miller-pd?
>
> regards,
> rich

----

'You people have such restrictive dress for women,’ she said,
hobbling away in three inch heels and panty hose to finish out
another pink-collar temp pool day.  - “Hijab Scene #2", by Mohja Kahf