[PD] TkWidget library

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Oct 30 03:09:33 CET 2007

I've been working a bunch on GUIs recently, especially [entry], so I
decided to start a standard library: TkWidget.  There are already a
number of half-complete Tk-based GUI objects in Pd (entry, popup,
ticker, button, image), this library aims to be a direct port of the
Tk widgets to Pd, with all of the Tk options exposed in Pd so that
they are very flexible and configurable.

I started a wiki page to start documenting ideas:

http://puredata.info/dev/TkWidget

Please add ideas, comments, etc and if you would like to help with
this, join in!  The next thing to for GUIs after this is to extend
tclpd so that you can write totally custom GUI objects completely in
Tcl/Tk.

----

Using ReBirth is like trying to play an 808 with a long stick.    -
David Zicarelli