[PD] "gl invalid enumerant" on windows with Intel graphics card

altern altern2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 10:21:53 CET 2007

hi again

For an installation i have to use a machine with a built in Intel
graphics card (dont know exactly the card). I was able to test it
briefly but i get an error  "GL invalid enumerant" (or something like
this, the output is in spanish) and the webcam texture is not loaded, so
i just get a white rectangle. I guess the error comes from pix_texture.
However I only get this error on that machine. No other machine i tested
the patches in had any problem like this.

I have been checking the pd list and i found here
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2007-01/046438.html
a suggestion to send "mode 0" to pix_texture.

I have not been able to test this as I dont have the machine with me.
But i will have access to it tomorrow for very limited time so i would
like to know in advance if this might be a solution or if there are
other approaches to this issue.

thanks

enrike