[PD] Fun with Lua coroutines

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 23:26:09 CET 2007

Hum, exactly where on goto10 is the stuff for pdlua? I looked and
there doesn't seem to be an obvious link.

Thanks,

Mike

On 10/30/07, Frank Barknecht <fbar at footils.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> ah, Lua is so much fun. Attached is some coroutine scheduling to
> create lots of bullets as an excercise for the bullet hell
> Ikaruga-style shmup I'm going to write for Pd/Gem in 2008. Or maybe
> not. Anyway, pdlua required, get it from goto10.org
>
> Ciao
> --
>  Frank Barknecht                                     _ ______footils.org__

Help the Environment, Plant a Bush back in Texas!

"I place economy among the first and most important republican
virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared.
To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with
perpetual debt."
-- Thomas Jefferson, third US president, architect and author (1743-1826)

"Give Peace a Chance" -- John Lennon (9 October 1940 – 8 December 1980)

Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything
we have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.
—Yehudi Menuhin (1916–1999), musician

If you think you can, or you think you can't, you are probably right.
—Mark Twain

"Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV."
Ani DiFranco