[PD] GEM error on latest pd extended with Ubuntu Gutsy

altern altern2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 09:08:35 CET 2007

hi

the video does not seem corrupted i can open it with VLC, no problem. I
tried to find the reason for the error and I found that I can use the
first frame but as soon as I go the the second or further it doesnt
display it.

btw. passing mode 0 to pix_texture crashed PD. I was trying this to
avoid the "gl invalid enumerant" problem i am getting on windows. I
guess I might have to re construct my patch step by step to find the
critical area. Bad because I dont have the time before the installation
opening.

thanks

enrike

Roman Haefeli(e)k dio: