[PD] TkWidget library

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 31 13:26:21 CET 2007

For the gui-edit patch that I made some time ago to work perfectly, a
"state query" command would be necessary. Then it would be possible to
send the properties of each element to pd, and do whatever you want with
it.

How about also checking out if there would be any other alternative to
Tcl/Tk? It's still quite slow, and some not so uncomplicated things (like
a gui element in a gop) take lots of cpu for what they give.