[PD] Fun with Lua coroutines

Luigi Rensinghoff luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de
Wed Oct 31 14:55:25 CET 2007

Hi List...

I would be interested to know as well ;-)

Back on the list ;-)

What could pdlua be good for ? Or better asked - and i would
appreciate an answer for non-nerds - what reason could there be for
using another extension language within pd ?? For what kind of
problems ?
What is the difference to for examples python, or writing a specifi
external ???

I am just curious....if it is something worth learning for me

bye.....have a good time

Luigi