[PD] pdlua license (Was: Re: Fun with Lua coroutines)

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Wed Oct 31 22:18:31 CET 2007

Enrique Erne wrote:
>> (Though pdlua's choice of GPL does not quite
>> fit the BSD/MIT tradition of Pd and Lua.)
>
> Starting with Lua 5.0, Lua is licensed under the terms of the MIT license.
>
> http://www.lua.org/license.html

Yes, Pd is BSD (I think), Lua is MIT, but pdlua is GPL (I guess by habit
rather than deep choice).

I'll think about this some more, maybe I'll change the license for
future releases.  Would appreciate comments/criticism on this.

I set the reply-to because this is a bit off-topic for pd-list...

Thanks,

Claude
--
http://claudiusmaximus.goto10.org