[PD] changing the look of Pd to be more readable

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Nov 5 16:45:46 CET 2007

Nicolas Montgermont wrote:

> One ideal feature would be to make a distinction between normal objects
> and subpatch / abstraction, for example with a bolder font or heavier
> borderline.

hmm, why do you want to differentiate between a "normal" object and an
abstraction?
i always considered abstractions to be equal to internals and externals.
(they are not from an API point-of-view; but i think that this is a bug
rather than a feature)

> I'm sure this is more difficult, but as a subpatch or an abstraction is
> in itself more important than its text, it should be really useful...

otoh, i understand that subpatches might be visually distinct from objects.

fmga.dsr
IOhannes