[PD] pd filter with pole and zero

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sat Nov 24 20:05:37 CET 2007

cyrille henry wrote:
> hello Ioannes
>
> IOhannes m zmölnig a écrit :
>> Charles Henry wrote:
>>> I remember there were many filter abstractions based on biquad~s.  I
>>> thought they were in the iemabs directory, but I can't find them.
>>
>> there are abstractions in ggext that do this.
> you mean ggee?

yes

> there is only externals there.

true (i checked now :-))

> or did i miss something?

i don't think so.
it was my fault.
but i guess most of ggee's filter externals can be rewritten as
abstractions (i checked only [highshelf] and i haven't seen anything you
cannot do with plain pd.)
the only problems that might occur are about precision (as you can only
use single precision in abstractions), but at least highshelf.c uses
single precision too, so that should be ok.

fgmasd.r
IOhannes