[PD] About internal delays

Mika Ristimäki mika.ristimaki at tkk.fi
Tue Nov 27 12:05:51 CET 2007

Hmm... Okay. Then the problem should be in the hardware. I'm doing
this kind of room impulse response estimation with nlms method and I
get nice impulse response but if there is some cracks in the sound
(from cpu load and dropped frames I assume) the impulse response
shifts with random delay which shouldn't happen. I am using RME
Fireface 800 audio interface in windows xp environment. Does anyone
knwo if that might cause some problems??

-Mika