[PD] Kaossilator clone

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Thu Nov 29 03:26:39 CET 2007

Wahhh!

If I've known this earlier, I would have reconsidered buying
a KaossPad.

The last time I looked into DS development around Jun. '07,
I think there were some difficulties writing Wifi code that
worked on all types of cartridges.

Chris, If you do not know yet and you are interested,
I can inform you how the compatibility goes with the R4.