[PD] segmented patchcords (was Re: PD & MAX)

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Dec 7 06:02:48 CET 2007

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007, Chris McCormick wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 04:24:42PM -0500, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>> On Thu, 6 Dec 2007, Olivier Heinry wrote:
>>> Moreover, the code has already been desired and written, "just" not been
>>> implemented in vanilla.
>> excuse me, which version of pd really allows you to edit and save cord
>> segmentations?
> Didn't I once see screenshots from you of patches that showed segmented
> and spline curve patch chords?

They were all "fake" because they were runtime-generated in order to look
funny, instead of being user-generated and savable in order to be useful.
They could also be runtime-generated and be useful, but for those who have
seen the 3 screenshots and the live demos, it was clearly on the funny
side.

Nevertheless, wire segmentations are still on my todo list and if no-one
does it for me then i'll do it one day :)