[PD] coll object

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Thu Dec 13 17:28:53 CET 2007

Derek Holzer wrote:
> Did you use [col] to create the textfile? Or is it a random textfile?
> Formatting is important. A sample:
>
> 1, ah_yes.wav;
> 2, hokoji.loop.wav;
> 3, kenchoji.loop.wav;
>
> Maybe try to format it in this way?

Or if it's plain text, use "read file.txt" (for ';'-terminated messages)
or "read cr file.txt" (for one message per line) and [textfile].

Then output one at a time with "rewind" and "bang", iirc.

However, if you need random access, then indeed [textfile] is
insufficient and/or inefficient.

Hope this helps,

Claude

--