[PD] -nogui question

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Dec 17 18:31:15 CET 2007

The patch is the same in NOGUI or without, so the more objects there are
the more processing it takes to open the patch, then more objects there
are the more overhead of them communicating...

Still lots of the GUI (logic) code is in C, and only the drawing in TK.
no gui means the tk part don't get run, but I believe the C parts still do.

.b.