[PD] performance question: connections versus sends

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 01:31:43 CET 2007

I think connections are slightly faster, but that is negligible. the
more important aspect is programming style/readability/layout/program
flow, and in this respect connections are definitely preferable. with
send/receive you end up with spaghetti code.
Maybe when working with a lot of abstractions, it makes sense to use
send/receive, just because drawing too many connections is a pain. but
most of the time connections make your life easier.
marius.