[PD] looping a list

altern altern2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 17:57:39 CET 2007

hi

sometimes i get stucked on easy things like this while using PD, i guess
because my head is too used to text programming...

I need to loop a list of symbols. I have an arbitrary length list like
|hi hola kaixo moi(

and i need to be able to get the individual items to loop it.

The idea is that given a list with sound/video files names, to be able
to jump from one to the next when the prev has ended, and maybe come
back to the first when all are played.

i know this must be absolutely trivial but i just dont know where to
start from. I havent done much work with lists in PD so far.

thanks

enrike