[PD] side_b~ cassette tape simulator

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 00:57:02 CET 2007

Hey all,

I thought I would share this, I just made a little cassette tape simulator.
It features all of the old favorites from your adolescent mixtapes -
flutter/noise, mange, and yes, even sag.  For filtering, I used moog~ from
ggee lib, but if you have pd-extended it will load automatically with
[import].

At low/modest settings it sounds like an old cassette tape.  At more
outrageous settings the cassette tape gets eaten by your dad's car stereo,
and then things get exciting.

Big ups to Frank Barknecht and his erosion GOP which showed me the way, and
to Andy Farnell and his crackly fire tutorial.  Comments and suggestions are
welcome.

Kevin

--

++++