[PD] Pdpedia: Vandalism

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Dec 23 22:26:45 CET 2007

It's quite easy to delete spam on pdpedia, we just need people
willing to do it.  I think it would be good to have a lot of admins
to make that easier.  So far, I've just been giving admin privileges
to anyone who asks to get things going.  I suppose we should think of
a process.

How about a consensus of the current admins (like the consensus of
developers for CVS)?

.hc