[PD] [pool] binary for Mac Intel?

Phil Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jan 1 22:24:27 CET 2008

Hi Hans,

I may be misunderstanding, but are you saying it's in the officially
released version of PD-extended, and not the nightly builds?  (If so, why?)

I plopped the darwin [pool] binary Thomas pointed at into my "flatspace"
dirctory (is there a better place?), and so far, so good.  Now to figure
out Memento and rradical!

Phil